crafting life! Index du Forum

crafting life!
forum officiel du serveur Crafting Life

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Former Man Utd Star Picks Three Players That Must Improve Fo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    crafting life! Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Demande de Deban
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Former Man Utd Star Picks Three Players That Must Improve Fo Répondre en citant

A former Manchester United star has named three Red Devils stars who need to wwwbeer777 improve for Jose Mourinho this season.United's 0-0 draw with Valencia on Tuesday evening stretched their winless run to four games in all competitions.Former Red Devils star Paul Ince claims Paul Pogba, Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku need to do better if the club want to improve their results."Why would the supporters want to cheer the Man United side they're seeing at the moment? The Alexis Sanchez situation, for example. He was a world class player at Arsenal. Now, it's hard to believe he's even the same person," Ince told Paddy Power News."If I'm Ed Woodward, paying Sanchez the top cash, I'd be asking why he hasn't even been making the team in certain games. If I'm splashing that kind of money, I want to see what I'm getting for it.""If the argument is that he has a bad wwwbeer777 attitude, then why does Mourinho still insist on playing Paul Pogba? There's no one in the team who has had such an openly negative attitude toward the club, yet he plays every game."This is Man United we're talking about. Players must do better. Romelu Lukaku has been atrocious, against Valencia he was terrible to watch. His scoring record is phenomenal, and he's evidently talented, but he must contribute more."When you look at what someone like Sergio Aguero does for Man City – it doesn't compare. He contributes to wwwbeer777 all aspects of the game. Lukaku has to have the ball right in front of him, and even then, he's missing clear chances."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    crafting life! Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Demande de Deban Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation