crafting life! Index du Forum

crafting life!
forum officiel du serveur Crafting Life

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Full Text Versions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    crafting life! Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature Helpeur [Ouvert]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
edwynhans

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Full Text Versions Répondre en citant

Full Text Versions > urlin.us/2c9xg

Reduce..minimum..word..length..to..3,..and..make..a..new..stopwords..list..just..using.."a..an..and..the..is..in..which..we..you..to..on..this..by..of..with"Protected...from...recessionA.vocabulary.list.is.provide.and.in.most.browsers.simply.placing.the.cursor.over.the.word.or.phrase.will.bring.up.an.alternative.for.a.short.timeSpellingsVocabularySourcesHow..to..use..this..versionAccessibilityIndexSubject..IndexSample..code..to..link..from..your..own..web..site..or..emailRatificationsJun..21,..1788..ConstitutionDec..15,..1791..(Articles..I..through..X..are..known..as..the..Bill..of..Rights)Article..[I]..-..Freedom..of..expression..and..religion..Article..[II]..-..Bearing..Arms..Article..[III]..-..Quartering..Soldiers..Article..[IV]..-..Search..and..Seizure..Article..[V]..-..Rights..of..Persons..Article..[VI]..-..Rights..of..Accused..in..Criminal..Prosecutions..Article..[VII]..-..Civil..Trials..Article..[VIII]..-..Further..Guarantees..in..Criminal..Cases..Article..[IX]..-..Unenumerated..Rights..Article..[X]..-..Reserved..Powers..Feb..7,..1795..[Article..XI]..-..Suits..Against..States..Jun..15,..1804..[Article..XII]..-..Election..of..President..Dec..6,..1865..Article..XIII..-..Slavery..and..Involuntary..Servitude..Jul..9,..1868..Article..XIV..-..Rights..Guaranteed:..Privileges..and..Immunities..of..Citizenship,..Due..Process,..and..Equal..Protection..Feb..3,..1870..Article..XV..-..Rights..of..Citizens..to..Vote..Feb..3,..1913..Article..XVI..-..Income..Tax..Apr..8,..1913..[Article..XVII]..-..Popular..Election..of..Senators..Jan..16,..1919..Article..[XVIII]..-..Prohibition..of..Intoxicating..Liquors..Aug..18,..1920..Article..[XIX]..-..Women's..Suffrage..Rights..Jan..23,..1933..Article..[XX]..-..Terms..of..President,..Vice..President,..Members..of..Congress:..Presidential..Vacancy..Mar..21,..1947..Article..[XXI]..-..Repeal..of..Eighteenth..Amendment..Feb..27,..1951..Amendment..XXII..-..Presidential..Tenure..Mar..29,..1961..Amendment..XXIII..-..Presidential..Electors..for..the..District..of..Columbia..Jan..24,..1964..Amendment..XXIV..-..Abolition..of..the..Poll..Tax..Qualification..in..Federal..Elections..Feb..10,..1967..Amendment..XXV..-..Presidential..Vacancy,..Disability,..and..Inability..Jul..1,..1971..Amendment..XXVI..-..Reduction..of..Voting..Age..Qualification..May..7,..1992..Amendment..XXVII..-..Congressional..Pay..Limitation..Copyright..and..ContactOutside..navigationHTML..and..CSS..validationLabeling..Subject..Indexskip..to..Sample..code..up..to..Index..Select..first..letter..of..subject:..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..ZAAdmiralty..and;..maritime..cases..-..Article..III..Section..2Advice..and..consent..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..2Age,..as..qualification..for..public..officePresident..-..Article..II..Section..1..Clause..5Representatives..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..2Senators..-..Article..I..Section..3..Clause..3Age,..voting..-..Amendement..XXVIAmbassadorsCase..controversies..-..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..1President's..power..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..2;..Article..II..Section..3Amendment..procedure..-..Article..VAppellate..jurisdiction..-..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..2Appointment..power..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..2Appointments,..temporary..-..Amendement..XVII..Section..2Apportionment..of..representatives..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..3;..Amendment..XIV..Section..2Appropriations(s)..-..Article..I..Section..8Arms,..right..to..bear..-..Amendement..IIArmy..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..1Assembly,..right..of..-..Amendement..lAuthors..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..8to..top..of..Subject..IndexBBail,..excessive..-..Amendement..8Bankruptcy,..Congress,..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..4Bill..of..Rights..(Amendments..1-10)..-..Amendments..I-XBills..-..Article..I..Section..7Bills..of..attainder..-..Article..I..Section..9..Clause..3;..Article..I..Section..10..Clause..1Borrowing,..Congress,..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..2to..top..of..Subject..IndexCCabinet..officers,..reports..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..1Census..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..3Chief..Justice,..role..in..impeachment..trials..-..Article..I..Section..3..Clause..6Commander..in..Chief..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..1Commerce,..Congress,..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..3Commission..of..officers..-..Article..II..Section..3..Clause..5Compact..-..Article..I..Section..10..Clause..3Congress..annual..meetings..-..Article..I..Section..4..Clause..2;..declaring..war..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clauses..11-14legislative..proceedings..-..Article..I..Section..5..Clause..2members,..compensation..and..privileges..-..Article..I..Section..6..Clause..1;..organization..-..Article..I..Section..1powers..-..Article..I..Section..8;..Amendement..XIIspecial..sessions..-..Article..II..Section..3Congressional..Record..(Journal)..-..Article..I..Section..5..Clause..3Constitution,..purpose..-..PreambleContracts,..interference..by..states..-..Article..I..Section..10..Clause..3Controversies,..court..cases..-..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..1Conventions..-..Article..V;VII;..Amendement..21..Section..3Copyrights..&..patents,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..8Counsel,..right..to..-..Amendement..6Counterfeiting,..Congress'..power..to..punish..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..6Courts..-..(see..Judiciary)..Criminal..proceedings,..rights..of..accused..-..Amendement..5;..Amendement..6Currency,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..5to..top..of..Subject..IndexDDefense,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8District..of..Columbia..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..17;..Amendement..XXIII..Section..1Double..jeopardy..-..Amendement..VDue..process..of..law..-..Amendement..V;..Amendement..XIV..Section..1to..top..of..Subject..IndexEElectoral..College..-..Article..II..Section..1..Clause..4;..Amendement..XII;..Amendement..XXIII..Section..1Equal..protection..of..laws..-..Amendement..14..Section..1Equity..-..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..1;..Amendement..11Ex..post..facto..laws..-..Article..I..Section..9..Clause..3;..Article..I..Section..10..Clause..1Extradition..of..fugitives..by..states..-..Article..IV..Section..2..Clause..2to..top..of..Subject..IndexFFines,..excessive..-..Amendement..VIIIForeign..affairs,..President's..power..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..2Foreign..commerce,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..1Full..faith..and..credit"..clause..-..Article..IV..Section..1to..top..of..Subject..IndexGGeneral..welfare,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..1Grand..jury..indictments..-..Amendement..VGrievances,..redress..of..-..Amendement..Ito..top..of..Subject..IndexHHabeas..corpus..-..Article..I..Section..9..Clause..2House..of..Representativeselection..to..&..eligibility..for..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..2members'..terms..of..office..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..1;..Article..I..Section..6..Clause..2Speaker..of..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..5;..Amendement..24;..Amendement..25..special..powersimpeachment..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..5Presidential..elections..-..Article..II..Section..1..Clause..3;..Amendement..12..revenue..bills..-..Article..I..Section..7..Clause..1states'..representation..in..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..1;..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..3vacancies..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..4to..top..of..Subject..IndexIImmunities..(see..Privileges..and..immunities)..Impeachmentofficials..subject..to..-..Article..II..Section..4penalties..-..Article..I..Section..3..Clause..7power..of,..lodged..in..House..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..5reasons..-..Article..II..Section..4trials,..Senate..-..Article..I..Section..3..Clause..6Indians,..commerce..with,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..3Inhabitant..(see..Resident)..-..Article..I..Section..2..Clause..2;..Article..I..Section..3..Clause..3International..law,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..3Inventors..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..8to..top..of..Subject..IndexJJudiciary..inferior..courts..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..9;..Article..III..Section..1judicial..review..-..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..2jurisdiction..-..Article..III..Section..2..Section..2nomination..&..confirmation..of..judges..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..2Supreme..Court..-..Article..III..Section..1terms..of..office..&..compensation..-..Article..III..Section..1Jury..trials..-..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..3;..Amendment..VI;..Amendment..VIIto..top..of..Subject..IndexL“Lame..duck”..amendment..-..Amendment..XXLiquor..-..Amendment..XVIII;..Amendment..XXIto..top..of..Subject..IndexMMarque..and..reprisal,..letters..of..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..11Men..(see..Persons)..Militia..(Military)..-..Amendment..II;..Amendment..Vcongressional..powers..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..15presidential..powers..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..1Money..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..5-6to..top..of..Subject..IndexNNational..debt..-..Article..VI..Clause..1Native..Americans..(see..Indians)..Naturalization..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..4Navy..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..13-14;..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..1“Necessary..and..proper”..clause..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..18Nominate..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..2;..Amendment..XXVto..top..of..Subject..IndexOOath..of..office,..federal..and..state..-..Article..II..Section..1..Clause..8;..Article..VIOriginal..jurisdiction..-..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..2to..top..of..Subject..IndexP(subject..index..still..being..added)..Pardons..and..reprieves,..President's..power..-..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..1People,..powers..reserved..to..-..Amendment..XPersons..-..Amendment..XIVPetition..the..government,..right..to..-..Amendment..I..“Pocket..veto”..-..Article..I..Section..7..Clause..2Poll..tax,..prohibition..-..Amendment..XXIVPost..offices..&..roads,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..7Presidency,..succession..to..-..Article..II..Section..1;..Amendement..20;..Amendement..25Presidentdisability..-..A25,3election..-..Article..II..Section..1;..Amendement..12;..Amendement..22;..Amendement..23eligibility..for..office..-..Article..II..Section..1legislation,..role..in..-..Article..I..Section..7oath..of..office..-..Article..II..Section..1powers..&..duties..-..Article..IV..Section..2term..of..office..&..compensation..-..Article..II..Section..1Press,..freedom..of..-..A1Privileges..and..immunities..(of..citizens)..-..Article..IV..Section..2;..Amendement..14..Section..1Prohibition..-..Amendement..18;..Amendement..21..Property,..taking..for..public..use..-..Amendement..5Punishments,..cruel..and..unusual..-..Amendement..8to..top..of..Subject..IndexRRatification..of..Constitution..-..Article..VReligion,..freedom..of..-..Amendment..IReligious..oaths..-..Article..VIResident..(see..Inhabitant)..-..Article..II..Section..1..Clause..5to..top..of..Subject..IndexSSearch..and..seizure..-..Amendement..4Seas,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8Secrecy..-..Article..I..Section..5Self-incrimination..-..Amendement..5Senateelection..to..&..eligibility..for..-..Article..I..Section..3equal..representation..of..states..-..Vofficers..-..Article..I..Section..3President..of..-..Article..I..Section..3;Amendement..12President..of,..pro..tempore..-..Article..I..Section..3;Amendement..25special..powersimpeachment..trials..-..Article..I..Section..3Presidential..appointments..-..Article..II..Section..2treaties..-..Article..II..Section..2terms..of..office..-..Article..I..Section..3;..Article..I..Section..6vacancies..-..Amendement..17Slavery,..prohibition..-..Amendement..13;..A14,4Soldiers,..quartering..of..-..Amendement..3Speech,..freedom..of..-..A1Spending,..Congress'..power..-..Article..I..Section..8State..of..Union..message..-..Article..II..Section..3States..and..federal..elections..-..Article..I..Section..4formation..&..admission..to..Union..-..Article..IV..Section..3powers..requiring..consent..of..Congress..-..Article..I..Section..10powers..reserved..to..-..Amendement..10protection..against..invasion,..violence..-..Article..IV..Section..4..republican..form..of..government..guaranteed..-..Article..IV..Section..4suits..against..-..Article..III..Section..2;..Amendement..11Sundays..-..Article..I..Section..7Supreme..law..of..the..land..(Constitution)..-..VI..to..top..of..Subject..IndexTTaxing..powerin..general..-..Article..I..Section..7..Clause..1;..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..1direct..taxes..prohibited..-..Article..I..Section..9..Clause..4income..taxes..permitted..-..Amendment..XVITerritories..-..Article..IV..Section..3..Clause..2Titles..of..nobility..-..Article..I..Section..9..Clause..8Treason..-..Article..III..Section..3Treaty(ies)..-..Article..I..Section..10..Clause..1;..Article..II..Section..2..Clause..2;..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..1;..Article..VI..Clause..2..Trial..-..Article..I..Section..3..Clause..6-7;..Article..III..Section..2..Clause..3;..Amendment..VI;..Amendment..VIIto..top..of..Subject..IndexVVeto,..President's..power..-..Article..I..Section..7..Clause..2Vice-Presidentconditions..for..assuming..Presidency..-..Article..II..Section..1..Clause..6;..Amendement..XX..Section..3;..Amendment..XXV..declaring..President..disabled,..role..in..-..Amendement..XX..Section..4;..Amendment..XXVsuccession..to..-..Amendement..XX..Section..4;..Amendment..XXVSenate,..role..in..-..Article..I..Section..3..Clause..4;..Amendment..XII..term..of..office..-..Article..II..Section..1..Clause..1Voting..rights..-..Amendment..XIV;..Amendment..XXIVblacks,..former..slaves..-..Amendment..XVeighteen-years-old..-..Amendement..XXVI..Section..1women..-..Amendement..XIX..Section..1to..top..of..Subject..IndexWWar..powers..(see..Congress,..declaring..war,..powers;..President,..powers..&..duties;..States,..protection..against..invasion)..Warrants..-..Amendement..IV..Weights..and..measures,..standards..of..-..Article..I..Section..8..Clause..5Women..-..(see..Persons)..to..top..of..Subject..IndexSample..code..to..link..from..your..own..web..site..or..emailskip..to..Ratifications..up..to..Subject..Index..Find..in..the..index..your..reference..and..copy..the..link..locationIn.Camden,.once.the.most.violent.city.in.America,.the.murder.rate.has.dropped.52%.in.the.three.years.since,.with.the.Mayor,.we.transformed.the.police.forcebecomes...Article...I)...Article...1...Section...9...Clause...1...-...Importation...of...Slaves;...is...shown...as...no...longer...in...effect...since...its...built...in...date...has...passed..Posted..by..Peter..Grigor..on..May..29,..2004..Hi..Attilla:I'm..not..sure..I..agree..with..your..comment..that..Mysql..*always*..uses..a..fulltext..index..if..you..include..match.against.I..tried..a..sample..query..where..I..used..match.against..and..another..value..in..the..where..clause..(on..the..primary..keyed..field)..and..Mysql's..optimizer..picked..the..primary..key..index.The..statement..looked..like.."select..something..from..sometable..where..match(col1,..col2)..against..('some..text..here')..and..pkcol..=..44..Ahead.of.helping.children.with.autism.and.funding.cancer.researchThe...dates...of...ratification...were:...NewYork,...March...27,...1794;...RhodeIsland,...March31,...1794;...Connecticut,...May8,...1794;...NewHampshire,...June16,...1794;...Massachusetts,...June26,...1794;...Vermont,...between...October9,...1794...and...November9,...1794;...Virginia,...November18,...1794;...Georgia,...November29,...1794;...Kentucky,...December7,...1794;...Maryland,...December26,...1794;...Delaware,...January23,...1795;...NorthCarolina,...February7,...1795.Ratification...was...completed...on...February7,...1795.The...amendment...was...subsequently...ratified...by...SouthCarolina...on...December4,...1797In..November,..I..convened..a..roundtable..in..Newark..with..state..and..national..charter..school..leadershipDecades..of..fiscal..mismanagement..and..opposition..from..some..folks..in..this..legislature..have..slowed..the..pace..of..reformThrough...a...modest...increase...in...funding,...we...can...reduce...unnecessary...stays...in...hospital...and...avoid...crowding...up...the...ERWe..would..like..to..use..the..fulltext..search,..but..it..is..painfully..slowSo.lets.talk.now.about.the.other.priorities.we.need.to.focus.on.for.the.year.aheadFollow..Follow..“Tim..Bale's..Blog”..Get..every..new..post..delivered..to..your..InboxIn..the..way..we..care..for..the..most..vulnerable..members..of..our..societyThe.method.is.the.same.as.for.spellingLast.year.foreclosures.fell.by.20.percent..with.declines.in.every.single.county.in.our.stateNext.Ahead...of...paying...for...homeland...security...for...New...Jerseys...mass...transit...systemThe..Gospel..According..to..Saint..JohnIf..we..give..people..the..tools..and..support..they..need..to..overcome..this..disease....and..if..we..choose..to..free..people..from..the..stigma..of..addiction,..and..recognize..this..as..the..public..health..challenge..it..truly..is..-..we..can..help..people..to..reclaim..their..livesThe.sad.thing.is.that.any.one.query.we.need.to.run.only.needs.to.be.run.on.a.subset.of.the.rows.(think.of.those.6.million.rows.as.being.divided.between.about.80.different.categories,.with.results.only.needed.to.be.returned.from.within.a.category)An...example:ALTER...TABLE...cities...ADD...citysoundex...VARCHAR(4)...NOT...NULL;UPDATE...cities...SET...citysoundex=LEFT(SOUNDEX(cityname),4);And...then...to...query...against:SELECT...*...FROM...citites...WHERE...citysoundex=LEFT(SOUNDEX('Some...City...Name'),4);...Yes,...our...population...is...down...enough...that...we...have...closed...Mid-State...PrisonYouve..already..claimed..your..free..trial..of..Bible..Gateway..PlusCompetitiveness...and...Business...FacilitationlChapter...Summary...23DevelopmentlChapter.Summary.24Intellectual..Property..RelatedUS-AU..Letter..Exchange..on..Selected..IP..Provisions..US-AU..Letter..Exchange..on..Article..17.9.7(b)..of..AUSFTA..US-CA..Letter..Exchange..on..IP..Border..Enforcement..US-CL..Letter..Exchange..re..Geographical..Indications..US-CL..Letter..Exchange..re..Article..17.10.2..of..US..Chile..FTA..US-JP..Letter..Exchange..re..Copyright..Term..US-MY..Letter..Exchange..re..Articles..18.41...50..and...52..US-MY..Letter..Exchange..re..Geographical..Indications..US-MX..Letter..Exchange..re..Geographical..Indications..US-MX..Letter..Exchange..re..Tequila..and..Mezcal..US-PE..Letter..Exchange..re..Article..16.14.3..of..US-Peru..TPA..US-VN..Letter..Exchange..on..Biologics..US-VN..Letter..Exchange..re..Geographical..Indications..Services/Financial..Services/E-CommerceUS-CL..Letter..Exchange..regarding..Express..Delivery..Services..US-VN..Letter..Exchange..on..Pharmaceutical..Distribution..US-VN..Letter..Exchange..regarding..Electronic..Payment..Services..US-AU..Letter..Exchange..on..Privacy..Temporary..EntryUS-JP..Letter..Exchange..re..Temporary..Entry..Our.tax.structure.incentivizes.people.to.move.to.other.states.as.they.age..and.when.they.do,.to.take.their.businesses.and.capital.with.themSame.problem.with.a.phrase.search.Since.effectively.you.can't.use.boolean.operators.in.the.second,.boolean.MATCH,.it's.rendered.pointless.Results.could.be.post-processed.with.your.own.ranking.algorithm.but.it's.kind.of.odd.that.you.can't.do.a.boolean.search.AND.rank.results.in.the.queryTrade...RemedieslChapter...Summary...7In..addition..it..has..been..checked..for..U.Sratified#11..affects10[Article..XII]..(Amendment..12..-..Election..of..President)The..Electors..shall..meet..in..their..respective..states,..and..vote..by..ballot..for..President..and..Vice-President,..one..of..whom,..at..least,..shall..not..be..an..inhabitant..of..the..same..state..with..themselves;..they..shall..name..in..their..ballots..the..person..voted..for..as..President,..and..in..distinct..ballots..the..person..voted..for..as..Vice-President,..and..they..shall..make..distinct..lists..of..all..persons..voted..for..as..President,..and..of..all..persons..voted..for..as..Vice-President,..and..of..the..number..of..votes..for..each,..which..lists..they..shall..sign..and..certify,..and..transmit..sealed..to..the..seat..of..the..government..of..the..United..States,..directed..to..the..President..of..the..Senate;—The..President..of..the..Senate..shall,..in..the..presence..of..the..Senate..and..House..of..Representatives,..open..all..the..certificates..and..the..votes..shall..then..be..counted;—The..person..having..the..greatest..number..of..votes..for..President,..shall..be..the..President,..if..such..number..be..a..majority..of..the..whole..number..of..Electors..appointed;..and..if..no..person..have..such..majority,..then..from..the..persons..having..the..highest..numbers..not..exceeding..three..on..the..list..of..those..voted..for..as..President,..the..House..of..Representatives..shall..choose..immediately,..by..ballot,..the..PresidentIn...the...way...we...teach...our...children f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    crafting life! Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Candidature Helpeur [Ouvert] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation